Thursday, March 15, 2007

594201685 洪勖文



Hi, this is Lucian Hung, a sophomore of English Dept. A.




This semester I'll focus on one single topic




"Transformation or Recreation - movies based on original novels"




I'd like to talk about movies such as Prefume, Lord of the Ring, Sin City, Dream Catcher... etc.




to see the differences between them and thier original sources.




Judgement for better or worse might not be included in my project because




it's too subjective to do so.




I hope at the end of the project I could give out the answer of better boxoffice income with




adapted movies or ones that are just the result of transformation.


This is Lucy Chen.









----

attendance:

May 25th

So sorry that I couldn't make to the class today

I got stock on the highway at that time

I'm truly sorry about this & it won't happen again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home