Friday, March 16, 2007

Lilian Wang (593201509)


I'm from junior A, and this isn't my fisrt time to be in Albert's class. I really learned a lot from Albert and had a good time last semester. So I still take Albert's course this semester. And also, I believe I can learn more form Albert in the end of this semester. I really think I can enjoy the class.







Zhang Ailing (Eileen Chang)

She is one of my favorite authors. When Albert asked us to post one literatus' photo, I came up with her immediately. Her works frequently deal with the tensions between men and women in love, and are considered by some scholars to be among the best Chinese literature of the period. I love her works and be touched by her works. I think she is one of the greatest writers in China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home